On Friday 27 September the LNB general assembly took some important decisions for the 2020-2021 season, for Jeep ELITE as well as Pro B.
- the playoff quarterfinals, semifinals and finals will be played in a best-of-5 format.
- the number 16 team at the end of the season will be relegated to Pro B
- the number 15 team at the end of the season will participate in the 'Barrages'
- the 2020-2021 champion will be automatically promoted to the Jeep ELITE
- the teams ranked 2-7 at the end of the regular season and the Pro B Leaders Cup winner (or the 8th placed team at the end of the regular season) will qualify for 'les Barrages'
- the team that wins 'les Barrages' will move up to/ stay in jeep ELITE.
For full press release, click here.